2014 HUNTING LEASES
- Most of these hunting leases start September 1, 2014 and run through May 31, 2015 and will include hunting of all legal species except where noted.
- All leases are exclusive to your group unless noted.
- There are aerial photos, topographical maps, and pictures of each lease property that you can download and print at home from this site.
- To purchase a lease, go to the list of leases below, click on a lease and you can use your credit card for the purchase on our secure checkout page.
- Upon receipt of your order, lease documents will be sent to you for your signatures. Upon receipt of your signed lease documents, hunter and vehicle identification cards will be issued for you to use while hunting. All properties are posted with our Leased for Hunting signs with the applicable lease number.
- We also have many leases that are not posted on our website, call or email us for info.
- The leases are listed below by County, State, Game, Land Type, Acres
My party had an excellent hunt. 2 whitetails, 2 muleys and a handful of pheasants. Great landowner. (Lease #0655)
J. Mallett, Damascus, AR
We are so glad that we are able to renew our lease. We enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to hunt those areas. (Lease #0751) Our dogs are getting older and it helps having good property to hunt them on.
B. Barley, LaSalle, CO
We had a great time with unpressured land with no trespassers to deal with. Everyone we met was very friendly and accommodating. We want to return in the future. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and hopefully we can do it again next year. Big thanks to Jeff and everyone else at Open Country.
W. Martens, Hooker, OKClick here to view our hunting leases